To collaboratively use youth wrestling to teach lessons today for future success in other aspects of life. We work to strengthen our community commitment to prepare youth to wrestle at the high school and collegiate levels.
- OMAWA is committed to promote the following principles:
- Develop youth wrestling.
- Encourage youth wrestling in a safe and appropriate manner.
- Aid in the instruction and proper use of youth wrestling as a sport.
- Provide a common meeting ground for all youth wrestling coaches.
- Promote sportsmanship, competition and fellowship among its members.