To provide a foundation for all members to increase character development, athletic conditioning, and skills development. Our club will allow the youth wrestler to be a better person along their journey in life, to be respectful to their teammates, coaches, referees, and themselves.
Krishelle McNeal – President
Joshua McNeal – Director
Bruce Zurek – Head Coach
- Has wrestled for over 20 years
- Wrestled in UNK and Chadron State College.
- Has been with the Elkhorn club for 2 years coaching the novice and advanced groups.
- Passion for sports, wrestling, and dedication to the development of youth athletes is why we are so proud he will be taking on a larger role as Head Coach of EAA Wrestling.
- Has been involved with wrestling for 25+ years.
- Was a 3x State Placer & State Champ in Kansas before becoming 3x letter winner at UNO from 2004-2006.
- An assistant Coach at UNO in 2007-2008.
- An Assistant Coach at Creighton Prep before joining Ironhawk Wrestling Club as an Assistant Head Coach.
- Grew up in a wrestling family who loves the sport while wanting to share the sport’s character and athletic benefits with future grapplers.
- 20+ years of wrestling experience
- Three-time Nebraska class B state place winner
- University of Nebraska-Kearney collegiate wrestler.